High-Tech Industry International Non-Profit Foundation is duly registered with 16 United Nations Agencies under ID number 611515:
ADB - Asian Development Bank
CTBTO - Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization
FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
ILO - International Labour Organization
ITC - International Trade Centre
ITU - International Telecommunication Union
OPCW - Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
UN Secretariat - United Nations Secretariat
UNAIDS - Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
UNRWA - United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East
WHO - World Health Organization
WTO - World Trade Organization
Goals to be achieved and Objectives of the foreign legal entity with the non-profit aim:
1. Support for projects for the development of high-tech parks and special economic zones, environmental technologies, waste recycling in energy, software technologies and others.
2. Providing advice to capital improvement companies structure, industrial strategy, and related mergers and acquisitions to expand environmental and highly efficient technologies.
3. Consultations on testing new technologies, implementation, and distribution.
Activities for achieving the goals
1. Organizing national and international conferences, seminars, and events.
2. Conducting information, communication, sociological and advertising campaigns;
3. Making contacts and interactions with other national and international non-profit legal entities with a related activity.
4. Development and implementation of projects with national and international funding for providing financial resources.
5. Insurance of funds and property to be used for achieving the goals of the branch of the Foundation.